Democratizing influencer marketing and branded content.
At Ovonts the primary thought has been to simplify the complex process that influencer marketing and/or branded content involves with context being at the core of what we do.
We started with the biggest problem statement — Identification of contextually relevant Influencer/creator.
Mediakix carried out its annual influencer marketing Survey in 2019. Of the marketers they surveyed, 61% acknowledged the difficulty in finding relevant influencers for a campaign.
The increase in influencer marketing 2014-2019 mirrors the decrease in print advertising on a global level.
We developd our platform to integrate five major steps to optimize the end to end process of influencer marketing and/or branded content.
- Discovery — A solid search module with local search and advanced search to help marketers find content creators and influencers. Our discovery is powered with access to 12 million + content creators/Influencers across 133+ categories.
- Analytics — A cross channel (instagram, YouTube and twitter vor now) analytics module to conduct a deep due diligence on the profile.
- Connect — A connnect module to send request and/or campaign/project brief to the creator.
- Influence — A project management module to collaborate with creators directly on the platform and work on the campaign.
- Monitor — A campaign monitoring module to monitor campaigns directly from the platform with live reporting.
Influencers have gone a long way and delivered enough value to collaborators as the market evolves, here are some facts to validate the same.
1) 70% of Teens Trust Influencers More than Traditional Celebrities.
2) 86% of Women Use Social Media for Purchasing Advice.
3) 49% of Consumers Depend on Influencer Recommendations.
4) 6 in 10 Teens Follow Advice From Influencers Over Celebrities.
5) influencer marketing Campaigns Earn $6.50 for Every Dollar Spent.
6) influencer marketing Is the Fastest-Growing Online Customer-Acquisition Method.
7) 57% of Fashion and Beauty Companies Engage in Influencer Marketing.
8) Major Brands Plan to Increase Spend on Influencer Marketing.
9) The influencer marketing Industry is Expected to Hit $10bn by 2020.
10) 74% of People Trust Social Networks to Guide Purchasing Decisions.
11) influencer marketing has Surpassed Print Marketing.
12) 40% of Customers Use Ad-Blocking Technology.
13) Marketers spend $25,000-$50,000 on influencer marketing Campaigns.
14) 40% of Twitter Users Made a Purchase Based on a Tweet.
15) 67% of Marketers Promote Content With the Help of Influencers.
16) 71% of Marketers Believe Influencer Partnerships are Good for Business.
17) 60% of Consumers Have Been Influenced by Social Media or Blog While Shopping at a Store.
18) YouTube Is Hot on Facebook’s Heels.
19)Micro-influencers have seven times more engagement with followers than those with large followings.
Most Important influencer marketing Channels.
73 percent of all marketers claim they have an allocated budget for influencer marketing.
Influencer marketing and branded content has a long way to go with multiple possibilities.
Schedule a live demo with us to see how we can help you leverage the power of influencers and/or content creators. Contact us at email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org